Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin


Rarely There

A collection of discourses - myriad, profound, uplifting...
Bah! Who am I kidding?!
It is just a blog.

Sunday, July 31, 2016

Sewing: Kids lounge pants with pockets and knee patch




Same standard pants pattern, but, since I was short on fabric I took some creative liberties.

The fabric remnant was too hard to resist at 75% off - it had US states on it - and the younger kid loves anything to do with states, countries, administrative divisions - everything to do with political geography.

So, with not enough to make the flare pants I love so much, I decided to use a strip of plain blue fleece on the pant legs side seams. And then, it seemed like a cute idea to add pockets and knee patches with the same blue fleece fabric.

If only I can get the child to model it for me by standing still... And who says lounge pants can't stop at the shin?


Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older