Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin


Rarely There

A collection of discourses - myriad, profound, uplifting...
Bah! Who am I kidding?!
It is just a blog.

Thursday, June 22, 2006

Has the parade passed by already?

I hope not. I mean, Dr.Sabins of the world have as much room and respect as Dr.Salks, I hope. This is one of those days when I wake up with that 'why-didn't-*I*-think-of-that-first?' feeling about anything and everything I come across, and beat myself up for being a slacker. Not that it matters that everybody who knows me believes I could never be a real slacker even if I tried, I beat myself up nonetheless for not being the physicist-microbiologist-writer-healer-surgeon-philanthropist-philosopher-artist that I always thought I was.

No, Late-Bloomers are fine, but, I couldn't be one, could I? One could spend all one's life believing one is possibly a late-bloomer only to find out one isn't until it is "too late". It just isn't fair, is it?

Hopefully, one of these days I will blog about one of my ideas that hit me in my half-awake-half-asleep state and will get to work on it to fruition before it is "too late" for me ...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older