Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin


Rarely There

A collection of discourses - myriad, profound, uplifting...
Bah! Who am I kidding?!
It is just a blog.

Sunday, April 16, 2017

Sewing: Citrus Orange Baby Quilt



With all the color-coding going on for baby stuff, what with blues and greens, pinks and purples and such, I decided to skip the convention and go with a bright orange quilt.

It's a simple block pieced cotton top, with a cotton backing, and warm cotton and fleece batting. Finished size is approximately a square, barely a rectangle, at 40" x 48"

I was dreaming of making very cute applique quilt with whimsical baby animals, but, ran out of time. Well, rather, I realized that by that time I get that done with my current schedule, the baby for whom it was intended might be off to college...

This is not for either of my babies, of course. It's for a colleague and friend who has the best smile and attitude at work that makes others want to do their best. And, who is expecting twins this summer.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older