Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin


Rarely There

A collection of discourses - myriad, profound, uplifting...
Bah! Who am I kidding?!
It is just a blog.

Sunday, February 17, 2008

sewing: toddler quilt set

sewing quilt easy block quilt toddler

This is a quilt I had made for Ana last year but realized I hadn't posted it here so far. It is a simple block quilt, with matching block-quilted pillow case.

The fabric is 100% cotton and was on sale - $1/yard - and I liked the colors, so, I decided to make a simple block-pieced quilt. Nothing fancy.

Ana seems to have taken a fancy to it recently, only, I suspect, it is due to her latest attraction to all things ladybug :)

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger ~nm said...

Hey! That looks so lovely! I would love to own something like this ..definitely!!

I really get awed with people who stitch and make such beautiful things!

8:11 PM  
Blogger Alpa said...

ooooh, love the baby blue! it's just precious.

i just started taking a sewing class. a little late, but hey! i'm really enjoying it. although i still don't like cutting the patterns, lol.

11:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older