Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin


Rarely There

A collection of discourses - myriad, profound, uplifting...
Bah! Who am I kidding?!
It is just a blog.

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

sew and tell

I am beginning to flex my sewing muscles making clothes for my toddler. While I have made quite a few baby quilts, hats and sleeveless summer dresses for my toddler, and crocheted a bunch of sweaters and hats and afghans, the more stylish and involved apparel sewing patterns didn't interest me until now. As with everything else, Timing matters, I am sure... These were made over the last few weeks. I think I am getting the hang of apparel making - especially small-scale ones like these. I can already see that fitting would be a challenge for adult sizes, based on the designs i choose.


Over the last half year or so, I have shopped at fabric.com and come to love their selection and service. They have introduced a new feature on their website that i am looking forward to exploring over the next few months.

fabric.com

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older