Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin


Rarely There

A collection of discourses - myriad, profound, uplifting...
Bah! Who am I kidding?!
It is just a blog.

Thursday, September 14, 2006

life's little luxuries

Sitting on my favorite rocking chair, holding a hot cup of perfectly brewed tea, the cozy lap quilt I made draped over me, an interesting book handy in case i feel the need for it, and absolute peace in the house but for the contented purr of my kitty... WAKE UP!!!

Yes, indeed. That was just a dream.

Life is just too hectic these days.

Nevertheless, a perfectly brewed cup of tea is one of life's little luxuries i'll always cherish.

When I am looking for a pick-me-up it has to be Oolong or Black tea with milk and sugar . But, when I want to just kick back, fondle the tea cup and take my time, I like White and Green teas straight-up brewed just-so.

What prompted this post, you ask?

Well, it was something I read here yesterday and the fact that I am longing for a day all to myself, where i am sitting on my favorite rocking chair, holding a hot cup of freshly brewed tea, the cozy lap quilt I made draped over me, an interesting book handy in case i feel the need for it, and absolute peace in the house but for the contented purr of my kitty. For real.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older