Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin


Rarely There

A collection of discourses - myriad, profound, uplifting...
Bah! Who am I kidding?!
It is just a blog.

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

mire of sweetness

It was a hundred degree day. The kind of day that makes me want to lay back, maybe read a book and eat cool, simple foods; like cold potato salad, cole slaw, maybe some soy dogs and wash it all down with crisp, wheat beer.

But, it being so hot, I did not want to cook, so, I went to the nearest grocery store and got me a small tub of "Classic" Potato salad from their Deli section.

I was all set. Until, that is, I started reading the ingredients list on the tub of my potato salad.

Corn Syrup. High Fructose Corn Syrup.

In my potato salad?

Is nothing sacred anymore?

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older