Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin


Rarely There

A collection of discourses - myriad, profound, uplifting...
Bah! Who am I kidding?!
It is just a blog.

Monday, October 23, 2006

tech support is not extinct yet

I was interested in clustrmaps and signed up for the free hit counter map a few weeks ago.

For some reason, i had problems logging in. As a fairly savvy user, i checked out their FAQs but nothing specific pertaining to the error i received.

Not that I have many visitors, but, this was a bummer coz i was curious to see if there was anybody out there looking at my rantings and ravings.

With heavy pessimism, expecting nothing more than an automated message saying something to the effect of "We have received your blah blah blah...", I dashed off a note to the clustrmaps team asking for some help.

Imagine my thrill to have an actual person respond within a few hours!!

OK, go ahead and laugh at me if you will, but, having had a string of bad experience with CSRs and even ranting about one a while back, this response took me by surprise completely.

Not only was CJ (on behalf of clustrmaps team) polite and patient, but seemed to have a sense of humor too! No, not the kind that snickers and laughs at you while cloaking it in technical jargon, but the good kind of sense of humor.

Thanks, CJ! I *had* to write about this.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger ClustrMaps Team said...

Aw, shucks... you shouldn't have... but I'm glad you did! We really appreciate the nice comments and general user feedback!

-CJ from ClustrMaps

3:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older