Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin


Rarely There

A collection of discourses - myriad, profound, uplifting...
Bah! Who am I kidding?!
It is just a blog.

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

K-mart letter

This letter is probably plastered all over the Internet and been in circulation for a couple of years now... but, a colleague sent it to me recently; as it had not crossed my path until now, I figured I'd put it in the one place where I can get to it easily and point my friends to it without forwarding it as an email attachment all over the globe :)

Part of me thinks it is all made-up just for fun, because surely, it can't be true, right?!

Sorry, it is an image, so click on it to view full size... unless you have super duper vision...
kmart

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Julie Q. said...

I think I've seen something almost identical, only it was a Target store. Very funny. You're smart to store it on your blog. I'd print a copy and then promptly lose it forever.

8:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older