Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin


Rarely There

A collection of discourses - myriad, profound, uplifting...
Bah! Who am I kidding?!
It is just a blog.

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Springwater Corridor, my little haven






Barely perceptible warmth of the evening sun caressing my back

Refreshingly cool zephyr gently inciting goosebumps

Whispering rustling marsh plants waving, conspiring

Bold animated toads and frogs croaking and chorusing

Steller's Jay scolding, loud ducks quacking , sweet geese honking

Tiny lambs bleating, busy chickens clucking, proud peacocks clamoring

Springwater Corridor, thank you for lifting my spirits so high.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Dale said...

It is wonderful, isn't it? Great slide show!

4:26 PM  
Blogger Sheela said...

Oh yes, Dale, gosh, it feels like another world out there... and, the weather has been fantastic, almost daring me to skip the walk in the evenings most weekdays :) And, I haven't gotten pictures of even half the critters I see along the way!

12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older