Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin


Rarely There

A collection of discourses - myriad, profound, uplifting...
Bah! Who am I kidding?!
It is just a blog.

Saturday, May 5, 2007

MoD's UFO Files

When I read that British Ministry of Defence plans to open its "X-Files" on UFO sightings to the public for the first time, my curiosity was aroused.

I am not an ET-chaser, or a conspiracy-theorist, so, I am trying to keep an open mind about what the reports have to say...

Having dabbled in Astrophysics in grad school, and enjoying Science Fiction almost as much as the average Trekkie/Trekker enjoys stepping on board The Enterprise, I think if the purported UFO sightings are truthful and objective enough in the soon-to-be-released reports, it can be quite interesting.

Am not holding my breath or anything, though...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older