Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin


Rarely There

A collection of discourses - myriad, profound, uplifting...
Bah! Who am I kidding?!
It is just a blog.

Thursday, April 5, 2007

scolding cameras?

Reading a news item about security cameras that scold in Middlesbrough , England got me thinking for a few minutes...

I dislike the idea intensely.
...
if people aren't going to observe common courtesy on their own, then they've proven that they need a measure like this
REALLY???!

I am not convinced that I can find reasons compelling enough to warrant such a measure, let alone support and accept this actuality...

Home Secretary John Reid told BBC News there would be some people, "in the minority who will be more concerned about what they claim are civil liberties intrusions".

Dwindling minority, sadly...

On thinking some more, I got side-tracked as usual, and wondered:
if there were mommy-monitoring cameras in my home, would they scold me constantly for being a less-than-perfect mommy? by the same token, will they laud me for being a nice mommy at times?

 

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older