Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin


Rarely There

A collection of discourses - myriad, profound, uplifting...
Bah! Who am I kidding?!
It is just a blog.

Thursday, August 16, 2007

crochet: sweater-vest



I was sifting through some old photos and found this crochet vest that I had forgotten about.

Back in 2001-2002 period when I was working part-time jobs, and hadn't welcomed Ana yet, I had enough time to crochet to my heart's content.

This was mainly an extrapolated version of a baby layette pattern, except, I crochet happily about half way through and then decided to shape it a little more flatteringly (if that is possible), making up the pattern as I went.

It still fits me fine (just not as flatteringly as I had hoped) - a nice extra layer for the nippy Autumn weather, and, I have an excuse to wear pink now - it matches my baby girl's clothes ;-)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older