Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin


Rarely There

A collection of discourses - myriad, profound, uplifting...
Bah! Who am I kidding?!
It is just a blog.

Saturday, April 12, 2008

crochet: infant sweater set

crochet infant sweater set layette pattern hat and booties This is for a friend of mine whom I am yet to meet!

Yep, I have a pen pal who took the big step from just reading my blog posts to actually writing to me in her own sweet way...

She is expecting her little one anytime now and I am glad to have been able to send this crochet sweater, hat, booties set to her with my prayers and wishes...

Good Luck, C! Hope to meet you sometime soon.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Captain Skulduggery Dug said...

Very cute! Great colours.

6:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older