Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin


Rarely There

A collection of discourses - myriad, profound, uplifting...
Bah! Who am I kidding?!
It is just a blog.

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Crochet: Poppy Flower Afghan

poppy flower granny square crochet afghan pattern

This is one of my favorite afghans I made 5 years ago. I saw the pattern on the web for poppy flower granny squares. And I sort of extrapolated the squares and changed the gauge to make large squares and joined them together to make this afghan.

Being my favorite, it stays safely in the linen closet and rarely sees light of day, but, I thought it would be nice to air it out once in a while and took it out a few days ago...

poppy flower granny square crochet afghan pattern

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Sherri R said...

Can you share the pattern? I would love to make this for my good friend whose birthday is Nov 11.
Thank you. Sherri R

5:59 PM  
Blogger Sheela said...

hi sherri - would love to - I don't have the website bookmarked, however, I did print out the pattern when I used it - I could scan that in and provide a link to it soon. would that help?

6:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older