Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin


Rarely There

A collection of discourses - myriad, profound, uplifting...
Bah! Who am I kidding?!
It is just a blog.

Saturday, November 4, 2006

fabric greeting cards

fabric greeting cardsfabric greeting cards

I came across some very good instructions for fabric postcards.

I didn't have a few of the items handy (like Peltex/Timtex, Wonder Under), but the article made it sound so simple; i improvised as i was not planning on mailing any postcard any time soon: i made them into sort of greeting cards that I can enclose with a hand-made gift for all occasions...

This is a very addictive hobby - at least for now. I've been hoarding scraps from quilt projects and stuff i sew for my toddler not knowing quite how i wanted to use them. I found the nudge in the right direction and hope to be making a few more to send to family and friends with season's greetings!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older