Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin


Rarely There

A collection of discourses - myriad, profound, uplifting...
Bah! Who am I kidding?!
It is just a blog.

Sunday, December 9, 2007

"How do I act so well?"



A while back D and I watched a few seasons of the britcom The Office (upon which the Steve Carell's US show The Office is based) - ordered it from Netflix and saw it on and off over a few months... It was alright. I was not terribly smitten with it, but then I don't watch the US Series of The Office much either... just not a big TV sitcom fan, I guess...

Anyway, I do like Ricky Gervais and so was quite interested in seeing more of his other britcom series Extras. Since we don't have cable or satellite or any extras, naturally we queued it up on Netflix and waited for the DVD to arrive for our home-viewing.

Now, I am a big Lord of the Rings fan - the books first, and now the Jackson's movie trilogy. The special edition DVD set was a great gift D gave us. I watch it on and off when I am sick and want to relax on a weekend...

I am sure Sir Ian McKellan who plays Gandalf in the LOTR movie needs no introduction. I have seen him in a few different roles including in X-men. He made an appearance in one of the episodes of Extras that was incredibly funny to me (in context). It probably is not that funny out of context, but wanted to post it here so I can easily find it when I want.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older