Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin


Rarely There

A collection of discourses - myriad, profound, uplifting...
Bah! Who am I kidding?!
It is just a blog.

Sunday, December 17, 2006

fabric christmas cards

A while ago I accidentally came across instructions for fabric postcards and was quite enthusiastic about making a few fabric greeting cards. Holidays were around and it seemed like a good way to use up my scraps. Voila!

fabric greeting card fabric greeting card fabric greeting card

I stuck with three basic themes: tree, snowman, ornaments. It was quite tedious but fun.

I was going for the rustic hand-made look rather than perfection :-)

Now that family and friends have received the fabric cards, I hope they like it. Or at least know that I care about them a lot to take the time and effort to make one for them to send my wishes...

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks old bean! We loved the fabric card. I might actually frame it!
Rama

12:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older